Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

B A R C E L O N A !


Heck yes I randomly asked to go on a school trip to Spain! The best things are planned at a moment’s notice and never give you a chance to second-guess your decision. Although I basically know two things in Spanish, one being muchas the other being gracias, I decided to give it a shot. Not even the words “Spanish host family” could scare me off – I had become the invincible exchange student whose kryptonite was the I Can’t Do It Mentality. So before violins start playing in the background, I’ll give you all some pictures because it would take way too long to explain this trip. Just know it was a good one.


our little pig we placed by monuments 

Sarah and the cutest kitty ever!


starbucks. I miss starbucks.

the incredible market!






Two more quick words:

1.     tomorrow is the surgery and honestly, I am so ready for it to be over with and fixed!
2.     Diatou moved into my house just two days ago and I couldn’t be happier to have her live with my family.

Besos,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Diatou moved into our house in NORTHFIELD, and is doing quite well. She smiles a lot!

    ReplyDelete